I had ever intention of sharing this sooner, but my little guy had gotten so sick, and it was very difficult for me to take the time to sit down and focus on it.
At the end of last week I woke up to find out I had been nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger” award by The Single Gourmet, who as you can tell, is also passionate about food!
There are a few rules that apply to this nomination, as you will see below.
The rules of the awards are:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Select 15 blogs for the award.
5. Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I spent most of my young childhood and teenage years in a ballet studio for more than 30 hours a week. In fact, I still keep in touch with my dance teacher on a regular basis (The Hanover School Of Ballet).
2. As a member of the dance company growing up, I had the opportunity to travel to 7 European countries (England, Scotland, Wales, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria) and China as an ambassador of dance for the United States.
3. I am 1 of 4 children, with 3 brothers. Family is everything to me!
4. I LOVE college football!!! (As has been evident in some of my previous blog posts.) GO IRISH!!
5. My real job is working as a Speech-Language Pathologist at a local hospital. And, oddly enough, I have my former, childhood dentist to thank for introducing me to this profession! So rewarding, and I actually love going to work every day!
6. I am originally from Pennsylvania, and I miss all the restaurants and foods I can only get there!
7. I wish I had a green thumb! I attempted to grow my own vegetable and herb container garden, but I was not successful. I started with 4 herbs and 3 vegetable plants, and only 1 remains, my green pepper plant!
Nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
Most of the blogs nominated are in some way related to food and/or cooking because that’s where my passion lies, but there are blogs with other interests mixed in. Please take time and check them out!
3. Ranting Chef
12. The Cook’s Life
13. Fitness and Feta
15. Sweet and Crumby
Congrats to all those that were nominated, and I hope all my viewers enjoy looking to see what each of these bloggers have to offer!